By Anayo M. Nwosu
1. A son who loves enjoyment and prefers leisure to hard work.
2. A son with no emotional intelligence required to manage the parents' large business empire.
3. A selfish son that would rather covet all his parents' wealth in exclusion of other siblings.
4. A son that believes that the whole world owes him a duty of care.
5. A son that would not wait for the parents to die to take over.
6. A son with obvious tendencies to ground the father's businesses soon after he assumes leadership of the group of companies.
7. A drug addict son and a party freak.
10. An indifferent son", Chief Akaekpuchionwa enumerated.
If you have a big business in Nigeria and you hope that one day that the child would return to run the business, good luck to you.
Some mothers go to an absurd extent to prove to their sons that they are loved and are precious. They provide all wants and shield them from life moderating stress. They even quarrel with their husbands for being harsh on the growing son.
Many busy working class parents realize how ignorant they are of their growing sons' tendencies during an annual family vacation.