- the Peoples of the Federation of Biafra have RESOLVED to actualize, renew, re-affirm and continue with the Declaration of Biafra Independence of May 30 1967, with all the implications thereof.
- In re-affirming the Independence of Biafra, the Peoples and Nation of Biafra make neither war, nor peace, with the State or peoples of Nigeria; rather, we exercise a Natural right, a Popular right, a Political right, and a right supported by United Nations Organization Charter and International laws—the right of Self Determination;
- in the certain realization that only the effective exercise of Self-Determination by the Peoples and Nation of Biafra will end the state of occupation and subjugation by Nigeria of Biafra.
- MANDATE of BPG:
- STRUCTURE of BPG:
- FUNCTION of BPG:
Government (Apex Government)
Chief Executive Officer : Provincial Administrator
Other elected members: Representatives.
Government (Local Government)
Chief Executive Office: County Manager
Other elected members: Councilors
Government (City / Urban)
Chief Executive Officer: Mayor
Other elected members: City Council Member
- Town /
Chief Executive Officer: Chairman
- Community Legislative Council: Peoples Council of representatives
- Community Judiciary Council: Judiciary functions
- Community Oversight Council: Elected Elders based on wisdom and character
- Community Executive Council: with a chief executive officer elected by the people.
Culled from: http://www.biafraland.com