- Mindset of the enemy.
- Yoruba were in world's best universities when Usman dan fodio was still learning to ride a horse
- The angel of death that stalks the corridors of power by Fani-Kayode
- The Lion of the East - By Femi Fani-Kayode
- The killer midget and the stunted dwarf -Femi Fani-Kayode
- The Fulani Republic of Nigeria - by Fani-Kayode
- They Love the Blood by Femi Fani-Kayode
- Araba, Biafra and ‘your land or your blood’ (Part 1,2), By Femi Fani-Kayode
- Plane crashes in Nigeria man- made, says Fani-Kayode
- The Road to Kigali, By Femi Fani-Kayode
- 'My word for northern minorities' -Femi Fani-Kayode in Jos
THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY NIGERIA REMAINED ONE NATION
By Femi Fani-Kayode
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY NIGERIA REMAINED ONE NATION, WHO WAS BEHIND IT AND WHY, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING.
I HAVE DONE MY RESERACH AND I CAN CONFIRM THAT EVERYTHING THAT THE WRITER HAS WRITTEN IS FACTUAL AND HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. PLEASE READ, COPY AND SHARE:
"If you thought oil was discovered in Nigeria in 1959, you could pass your high school economics with that information. It was actually discovered 50 years earlier.
Did you know that Oil from the Territory was sold for almost 50 years before the approach of Independence in 1960 forced the disclosure of Oloibiri by Britain? Even at that, the quantities were concealed from the newly Independent Nigerian Governments, until the Counter Coup of July, 1966, when the North packed their baggage to head back North in the famous ARABA putsch.
The then British High Commissioner to Nigeria, of course on the promptings and direction of his home Government, zoomed in upon Gowon halfway, and prevailed on him to reverse the decision of moving the North out of Nigeria, at a time Gowon already hoisted the Arewa Flag in a temporary Capital, Ilorin.
In the hurry to announce this reversal, the Gowon’s speech that was originally designed to take out the North, was poorly edited, leaving a portion that should have been expunged and so distorting the concluding part from the body of the speech.
That unexpunged portion is the celebrated Gowonian faux pas in which he in one breathe declared that "Everything considered, the basis of Nigeria's Unity was no more", yet going ahead in the next breathe to proclaim that "To keep Nigeria One is a task that must be done".